Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, September 10, 2006
We'll miss you WEE SUAN!
SORRY, PAUL!
MUMMY AND I
We had to do the show shot.
Aww, Miss Goh pretending to be asleep.
"WHY, ALWAYS, ME?" I wasn't slow k, i just wasn't PREPARED.
The pretty heart shaped cookie. It was yummy.
Hearts
The Random Shot
Just a few reasons why i'd never be able to live without the best bunch in the whole world (:
I'm listening to nice songs that keep playing on shuffle and it makes me happy. I believe in simple pleasures and right now, that's just it. It's been a relaxing "do-nothing-feel-useless-but-content" kinda day. Went to mass in the morning with Nigel. It wasn't MY fault SOME people don't listen when i tell them there's a 10am mass. So yes, ended up waking up at 7am on a Sunday. It was a good mass though the screechy voiced priest was quite distracting. Voice and all. I like going for mass and i think i need refocussing in my life. On my way there, honest!
Came home and watched the nicest episode of One Tree Hill. Again, simple moments. And i think guys who can sing and play the guitar are hot. Very, very, very hot. I makes you think about the whole romance thing, "d'ya reckon it'd ever happen to me?" all we can do is wait. The little surprises in life, very sweet, very sweet.
"I think i need a recess"
that kinda made me think of you.
I'm finally able to feel completely unburdened and free. I finally know what i don't want anymore.
- you. And it feels very, very good.
If i wasn't so scared of losing you, i'd fall hopelessly in love with you and every smile without hesistation, laugh without worry and retarded moment you've given and shared with me. If i took the time to give it a second thought, we might be perfect together. But well, i simply don't want to. You sort of mean too much. And that's just about as personal as it gets.
Tomorrow is back to school and back to the AC library. ACJC Mugger, baby. Busybusybusybusybusy!
-blessed
ex-oh, ex-oh
8:17 PM